If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Before Photos
- Are you on a weight-loss journey? Have you lost weight in the past? Are you trying to lose it now? Yes…I’ve been trying to loose weight for about 4 years, I lost 35lbs before and then gained it back. Right Now I’m trying to lose 33lbs and then decided what my official goal weight is.
- Do you like being in pictures, or do you shy away from the camera? I don’t mind having my picture taken but almost always hate pictures I’m in
- Does looking at old photos of yourself motivate you? I hate how in look in old picture so much, it makes me feel like I have to do this.
- Weight-loss bloggers, do you post progress pictures on your blog? No, I have taken a ton of “before” pictures…but plan to post if when I’m in the “after” stage
- Will you share a before photo with us (even if you don’t have an after yet?) Sure. Four years ago in June on the Oregon Coast about 230 lbs
- Friend Makin’ Monday!! (whatifoundwhilewalkingaround.com)