If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Bookworms (Revisited)
- How often do you read for pleasure? All the time. I read tons while I’m at work, I get a lot of down time.
- Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? Not right now. I just bought Incredibly Loud & Extremely Close but haven’t started reading it yet. I also just finished The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo trilogy, one of the best series I’ve ever read.
- Do you subscribe to any magazines and/or newspapers? If so, which ones? I love love love love love love love LOVE magazines. Thats no joke. But I made an agreement with my husband to stop buying them. My subscriptions just ran out too. This will be a tough habit to break. In the past I’ve bought or subscribed to: Self, Shape, Womens Health, Runners World, Redbook, Ladies Home Journal, Health, Fitness, Women’s Day…you name it!
- Do you prefer reading traditional books or using an e-reader? I have a kindle that my husband got my for Christmas and I love it! So easy to use.
- How often do you go to the bookstore? Never anymore. I used to go about once a week.
- Do you read at the gym? No.
- Have you ever been a member of a book club? No. I’d like to try it though.
- Do you wear glasses when you read? I wear contacts all the time.
- Has anyone read the Hunger Games? If so, would you recommend it? I haven’t read it.
- What is your favorite thing about reading? You can learn so much in a short number of pages. I can easily loose track of time when I’m reading!
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!