If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Cooking Habits
1. What is your favorite meal to prepare at home? I don’t have one meal that’s my favorite at the moment.
2. Do you like to experiment in the kitchen, or do you prefer to stick to the basics? I prefer to experiment, although lately I’ve been getting frustrated because things haven’t been turning out so I’ve been sticking to following the recipes,
3. What is your favorite cookbook? I usually use recipes off the internet but I do have one Weight Watchers cookbook that I like a lot.
4. Do you have any tricks to share that help you reach your fruits and veggies goal for the day? No, I could use some help in that area, I’m hoping that the farmer’s market opening this weekend will help!
5. What’s the most interesting thing you made last week? I tried a recipe from Eat Better America, Cashew Chicken! It’s was good but kind of spicy.
6. How often do you watch cooking shows on TV? All the time! I’ve learned so much from them.
7. When you’re hungry, where are you most likely to look first? The fridge. There isn’t much in the pantry!
8. List a few healthy staples that can always be found in your kitchen. Popcorn, pasta, peanut butter, spinach, bananas, and eggs
9. Are you motivated to cook at home even when you’re eating alone? Yes, because my hubby doesn’t like a too much of healthy stuff so I can make that stuff for me!
10. How often do you try new recipes? Probably once or twice a week. I love trying new recipes!