I saw this on My Happy Healthy Home and thought it looked like a fun little survey!
1. What did you eat for breakfast? Nothing yet, I’ve had a vanilla Americano but I’m not hungry.
I’m planning to have this smoothie though!
2. How much water do you drink a day?
Quite a bit. I usually drink 2-16 oz cups of water at my morning job. The rest of the day, I’m not sure because its not the same cup. But I only drink water or coffee so I always get my recommended 8 cups.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
All of them! To be honest, if I’m not enjoying my workout, I just switch to something I else. Like if I start a DVD and I’m just not feeling it, I will put in a different one. My all time faves are kickboxing, running, yoga and other DVDs.
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
I aim for 1600, but I’ve been eating more like 2,000 most days.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Right now I’m loving cocoa roasted almonds and trail mix. I just bought some Kashi Mocha Chocolate Bar to keep at my work so I have a healthy alternative to the vending machine.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
I’m not sure, maybe arms because that’s where I really want to see a difference.
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
I think I have to go with core! I’m not a big fan of planks!
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
White chocolate & hazelnut mochas! And Reese’a Peanut Butter eggs!
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
11. How often do you eat out?
More than I should, this week I’ve been out twice and I’m planning to go out with my friends tonight too.
12. Do you eat fast food?
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
M hubby. He sits there when I cry because I didn’t burn enough calories at Zumba!
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Nope. This is a constant battle in my head. Do I really need one? I’ve done this so far without one, and I can do everything a home. It might be nice to have a treadmill in the winter though.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I never skimp on sleep! I shoot for 8-9 hours. I need sleep, I just can’t function when I’m tired.
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
Not exactly. I don’t plan a day to each week to cheat, but when I have plans I might indulge. Like tonight, I want to have a few drinks with my friends but most time when I go out I stick to water or iced tea. I’m trying to learn balance. Enjoy a cocktail but have a side salad instead of fries.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Sometimes but not too often, maybe 3-4 times per month.
18. Do you have a workout buddy? No. I usually do my workouts alone, but I try to do active things with people. I went to a Zumba class this week with a new friend, and I’m going bowling tonight. I might go for a run with Blake today, he’s just starting his training for Bloomsday.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a Healthy Lifestyle?
Without a doubt, the way I think about myself. I used to think I was so ugly and fat, I wanted to be so much more. But now I feel fantastic! And I know I can conquer anything I set my mind to.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Had a small coffee instead of a large!
I’d love to hear your answers!