Even though this week was a little lackluster in the workout department, I did have a few important workouts.
Monday: Walk/Run Intervals with Blake.
- I really had fun running with Blake and Kia. She loves running with Blake, its so funny. She tried to chase him and jump up at him.
Tuesday: FitnessGlo Workouts
- Complete Strength & Conditioning (45 minutes)
- Cardio Athletic (30 minutes)
Friday: FitnessGlo Workouts
- Full-On Cardio Blast (17 minutes)
- Quick & Intense Upper Body (10 minutes)
Saturday: 5k run fast, 1 mile jog, & 1 mile walk
Sunday: 5 mile long run (not done yet, but will happen unless it rains!)
I have a fun little gift for you!
$10 Dunkin Donut gift card!
Now I am giving you this myself, I wasn’t supplied this card by any company. I’m not being compensated in anyway!
I thought this would be a fun giveaway for other coffee lovers like me! People seem to love Dunkin Donut coffee! And you can see the DD SMART menu for a healthy option!
I would click here first and make sure you have Dunkin Donuts in your area! Or maybe give it to a friend that loves DD!
I will pick a winner on March 15!