Did you put “eat healthy” or “lose weight” on your list of New Year’s resolutions….again?
Don’t worry, we’ve all been there! Desperately hoping this is the year to lose weight, be more active, join the gym, and start eating healthy….
Guess what! There’s good news! You can succeed! And you WILL succeed! You just have to change your mindset a little bit.
You need to make a lasting lifelong change! You need to make eating healthy a way of life. You need to make it a lifestyle rather than a diet. I’m sure you’ve heard those words over and over and that’s because its true!
Trust me, I’ve been there! I once lost 14 lbs in two weeks, by following the South Beach Diet….as soon I stopped the diet, I gained the weight back just as quickly as I’d lost it. This is why you will hear over and over and over again- that diets just don’t work. You have to make a change that you can stick with for life. Sure, you will have a few indulgences here and there but in order to keep the weight off forever, you have to really make a change in the way you eat. Plain and simple.
Ready for more good news??
Diet-to-Go is here to help! This month they are giving away 1,000 meals! (Plus a bunch of other cool prizes!)
• 5 lucky winners will receive one month of free meals!
• 20 winners will receive a free week of meals!
• 25 winners will receive a $50 Diet-to-Go gift card!
Then join me and my friends from Diet-to-Go on January 7th at 9 pm EST (or 6 pm for us Pacific Standard folks.) for an awesome Twitter part! We will be discussing the common sense ways to reach your goals. Find out how to make a lifelong change and make this year the anti-resolution year!
- When – Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 9 p.m. EST
- Where – Twitter: Use hashtag #diettogo to enter
- Follow @diettogo and @CaitlinHendee so you don’t miss any tweets.
We’ll also be providing a special discount code for Twitter only at the end of the party – $50 off your first order!
For every tweet, you’ll be entered to win one of four great prizes:
- One tweeter will win choice of a: Fitbit Force Wristband or Fitbit Scale
- Three tweeters will win: One week of free Diet-to-Go meals
Check this link for official details about the Twitter party!
(I’m really hoping to win a Fitbit this time around!)