Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!
Here’s hoping today goes by quicker than yesterday did!
While I was thinking about my goals for 2014, I decided to make my self a to-do list for each month. Not really goals, but things I really want to accomplish each month. Some things might be a quick task like straighten up the bookshelf while others might take a few weeks or days like finishing a book.
There is a lot to be done, especially since we are moving in a few months.
My main objective for the month of January is to get organized but I also have some other things on my to-do list.
- Final touches on baby’s room (to be done tomorrow!)
- Completely re-organize and clean hall closet
- Organize and box up junk in the spare room
- Make a decision for using a planner/budget system
- Create a housekeeping schedule
- Start using meal planning service (more on that soon!!)
- Deep clean bedroom & the bathroom connected to our room
- Finish at least one book
I think that’s enough for the month. The first three are the most important! Every time I look in my hall closet I want to scream, its such a mess, but it will take a while to get it straightened up. I know that once its done, it will be so much easier to keep organized and will be sooooo much easier to move.
And there are two big thing being stored in the baby’s room that do not belong, but I need to make room for them in the spare room before they can be moved.
With that I’m off to start the day! Hope you have a good one!
What do you need to get done this month? What kind of planner do you use? What about budgeting system?