If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
When I was a kid…
- My parents told me…stop picking your nose, Barbara Jane. (my great aunt with a large nose)
- I wanted to grow up to be a…teacher.
- I refused to eat…lamb meat. To be fair, it was the lamb I raised they wanted me to eat!
- My favorite thing to do outside was…plant a garden.
- I liked to wear…shorts. I’d even sneak them to school in the winter.
- My parents always…drank Pepsi. Now she drinks Mountain Dew, but I always remember her Pepsi cans.
- I thought that Santa was…real. I actually got in trouble for thinking he was fake.
- My favorite cartoon was...Doug! and Arthur.
- I was the…oldest.
- I got in trouble when…I would steal food and hide the wrappers under my bed.
- My bedroom was…shared with my sister.
- My favorite food was…ice cream.
- My parents always made me…ride the bus to and from school, I hated it.
- My first crush was…a boy named Kurt. in Kindergarden.
- My favorite toy was…a boy doll named Michael.
- I thought school was…awesome. I loved school.
- My biggest fear was…snakes, mice, slugs, shadows that looked like sharks.
- My favorite story was…The BFG, my teacher read it aloud to us in the 4th grade.
- My favorite memories…playing with my siblings and cousins on our farm.
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to answer the questions on your blog and come back to link up in the comments! Happy Monday!